|Theme Guide||Additional Resources|
|Materials to Print Out||Links
Taking Your Pulse:http://uppextras.blogspot.com/
Physical Activity Guides for Children, Youths and Adults:
Above and Beyond
- Find out about exercise classes, sports clubs or hiking clubs in your community.
- Browse the Health Canada website for more physical activity ideas.
- Take your pulse during different levels of activity and convert to beats per minute. Compare with the graphs in the Heart Rates handout.
- Organize a games afternoon for the UPP participants’ children.
- Make a certificate for your child in recognition of something he or she has done well.